1.13.2010

What I Wore Today

For the last few days my outfits have been quite unimaginative as I got over my cold/flu/whatever virus I had. So now I post:





Dress- H&M, Sweater- Free People (thrifted), Boots- BP, Tights- Hue, Belt- Guitar strap (no kidding, found it at a garage sale and safety-pin it on)

A good rule of thumb I have found is that in every outfit, you should have one thing that doesn't go with the rest of the outfit a little bit- so the belt and the dress have a common color (pink) but they still are a little clashy.
The boots were a Christmas present. This is the first time I've worn them and I loooove them! They're much more comfortable than I was steeling myself for.
I will post tomorrow too but right now I am swamped in catch-up homework :)

No comments:

Post a Comment